Text from ad:
REAL ESTATE Garry C. Brown, Broker (979) 540-6700
REAL ESTATE 513 Third St. • Lexington, Tx 78947 • Office (979)773-4111 • Fax (979)773-2816
Lindsay Brown, Broker (512) 761-0908 • Bonnie Estes, Agent (512) 673-6679
Christy Lenox, Agent 817-505-7662 • Courtney Jackson, Agent 979-540-7725
• 22 acres in Milam Co. CR 455 Rd Frontage.
• 50 acres, Hwy 21 Burleson Co, cross fenced,
• Lexington: 10 acres with 1 bed/2bath home.
Lots of amenities; bunkhouse, shop, storage
building. Great location! Beautiful property!
• Lexington: Commercial building downtown on
the Square, with a tenant.
• Lexington: Cute 2 bed/2bath home in town.
Comes with an indoor hot tub, has a shop,
storage space and carport.
• Minerva: 2 lots for sale, close to Hwy 77
• Lexington: 30 ac. w/ large oak trees. Pretty
creek runs through middle of property. Nice
one bedroom house/cabin w/another bldg for
storage, game room or workshop.
• Bastrop Co: 75.5 ac. close to Hwy290 Paige
• Lexington: 4 acres in Fedor Estates $40K
• Lexington: Building for sale “On the Square”
commercial office space
• Fedor: 3.6 ac. homesite on hill, beautiful view
• Dime Box: 11-84 acre tracts with Owner
• Dime Box: Very Nice home for sale on almost
an acre. Gorgeous yard with large oak trees.
Garage, game room, workshop!
• Dime Box: Commercial property, small
town charm, great for a restaurant.
• Milam Co.: 11 acres-CR 455 off FM 112.
Owner Financing Available. Lexington ISD.
• Milam Co.: 17 acres with Coastal Bermuda
Grass. CR 455 off FM 112 Owner Financing
Available. Lexington ISD.
• Giddings: Industrial Park, 20 Commercial
acres for sale $160,000.
• Lakeway: 2 acre Commercial Property in
Travis County. Great Location
• Lake Travis: .69 acres on the Lake with
stunning views. In a nice cove that did not
dry during the drought
• Lexington: Very nice 3br/2ba brick home on
Terrace St. Several updates, huge fenced in
backyard & closed in garage. Walking
distance from schools, city park, rodeo
arena. Come and take a look! $98,000
• Lexington: Home on 1.7 acres, E. 696, great
potential, needs a little TLC.
• Cleveland: Ranch style home 1600 sq.ft. on
40 acres, barns, ponds, timber, ag ex