Meeting of the Lost Pines Groundwater Conservation District
The Lost Pines Groundwater Conservation District will meet on Wednesday, June 19, at 7 p.m. at Giddings City Hall, 118 East Richmond Street in Giddings. The subjects to be discussed or considered, or upon which any formal actions may be taken, are as listed below. Items may or may not be taken in the same order as shown.
1) Call to Order – President Michael Talbot
2) Welcome and Introductions.
3) Public Comments – limit 3 minutes per person.
4) Review and approval of the minutes of the May 13, 2013 special board meeting – President Talbot.
5) Review and approval of the minutes of the May 15, 2013 5:00 p.m. board hearings meeting – President Talbot.
6) Review and approval of the minutes of the May 15, 2013 7:00 p.m. board meeting – President Talbot.
7) Consideration and possible action on resolution adopting policy on opportunity for oral comments at board meetings and public hearings – District’s attorney Robin A. Melvin.
8) Consideration and possible action on notice of hearing on proposed amendments to District Rules 14.3 and 14.5—District’s attorney Robin A. Melvin.
9) Consideration and possible action on a Resolution of Groundwater Management Area 14 Regarding the Reassignment of the Brazos Valley Groundwater Conservation District in Brazos County to GMA 12.
10) Consideration of the financial report and adoption of any budget amendment necessary.
11) General Manager’s Report. The General Manager may discuss matters concerning new well activity, producer meetings, well site visits, requests of the District, GMAC meetings, Regional meetings, legislative activity or other matters that may affect the District. A memo and well activity list will be distributed to the Board at each regular meeting to describe details. For Board consideration and possible action.
12) Discussion of Lost Pines Groundwater Conservation District legislation, related legislation and/or activities occurring that affect or pertain to the District and Groundwater.
13) Consideration of conferences, meetings and educational opportunities Board members desire to attend.
14) Consideration of agenda calendar and events.