From the Mayor’s Desk
1. Call meeting to order.
2. Welcome guest.
3. Citizen input.
4. Approve the minutes of the following meetings – January 9th & 23rd and February 4th, 2013.
5. Discuss and possible action to approve paying bills for the month of January 2013.
6. Discuss and possible action to approve allowing batting cages to be built next to the new little league baseball field. – Scott Sanders
7. Discuss and possible action on excess noise on Giddings Street. – William Holtz
8. Discuss and possible action on Clopton Mobile Home located on the corner of Avenue C and Douglass. – Steve Crook
9. Consider and take action on professional services proposal from BEFCO Engineering, Inc. for 2013 Sanitary Sewer Rehabilitation Project.
10. Discuss and possible action on phone, internet, fax, satellite, cable TV or any other agreement the City of Lexington may have with Reveille Broadband.
11. City Council will convene into Executive Session pursuant to Texas Local Government Code Section 551.074 to discuss the employment and evaluation of Officers Dontrell Nurse and Marcos Vivas.
12. City Council will reconvene into Public Session pursuant to Texas Local Government Code Section 551.074 to take action on the employment and evaluation of Officers Dontrell Nurse and Marcos Vivas.
13. Reports: A. Financial/Budget Reports – Pam Cox
B. Police Report – Chief Yarbrough.
Note: City Council may go into executive session on one or more of the above agenda items, in accordance with the Open Meeting Act, Government Code, Chapter 551.