From the Mayor’s Desk
Lexington City Council Regular Meeting
The Lexington City Council will meet in a Regular Meeting on Wednesday, January 9th, 2013, at 6:00 p.m., at the Woodson Community Center, 631 N. Rockdale, Lexington, Texas.
1. Call meeting to order.
2. Welcome guest.
3. Citizen input.
4. Approve the minutes of the following meeting – December
5. Discuss and possible action to approve paying bills for the
month of December 2012.
6. Discuss and possible action to approve Neighbor Hood
Watch. – Chief
7. Discuss and possible action to appoint Danita Smith as the
City’s Municipal Judge.
8. Reports: A. Financial/Budget Report – Pam Cox
B. Police Report – Chief Yarbrough
Note: City Council may go into executive session on one or more of the above agenda items, in accordance with the Open Meeting Act, Government Code, Chapter 551.