From the Mayor’s Desk
The Lexington City Council will meet in a Regular Meeting
on Wednesday, December 12th, 2012, at 6:00 p.m., at the
Woodson Community Center, 631 N. Rockdale, Lexington,
1. Call meeting to order.
2. Welcome guest.
3. Citizen input.
4. Approve the minutes of the following meeting –
November 14th, 2012.
5. Discuss and possible action to approve paying bills for
the month of November 2012.
6. Discuss permit application of Mary Atkins and set back
lines and take action on same.
7. Discuss and possible action to allow bar-b-que cook-off
to be in parking lot at the city park and to waive ordinance on
the use of alcoholic beverages on park property for the cookoff. – Don Milburn
8. Discuss and possible action on cat situation on Caldwell
9. Discuss and possible action to hire police officer.
10. Reports: A. Financial/Budget Report – Pam Cox
B. Police Report – Chief Yarbrough
Note: City Council may go into executive session on one or more of the above agenda items, in accordance with the Open Meetings Act, Government Code, Chapter 551.