From the Mayor’s Desk
The Lexington City Council will meet in a Regular Meeting on
Wednesday, September 12th, 2012, at 6:00 p.m., at the Woodson
Community Center, 631 N. Rockdale, Lexington, Texas.
1. Call meeting to order.
2. Welcome guest.
3. Citizen Input.
4. Approve the minutes of the following meetings – August 8th
& 28th, 2012.
5. Discuss and possible action to approve paying the bills for
the month of August 2012.
6. Review and consider recommendations in waste study as
presented and prepared by BEFCO Engineering.
7. Discuss and possible action to adopt the budget for 2012-
8. Discuss and possible action to adopt the 2012 Tax Rate.
9. Reports: A. Financial/Budget Reports – Pam Cox
B. Police Report – Chief Yarbrough
Note: City Council may go into executive session on one or more of the above agenda items, in accordance with the Open Meetings Act, Government Code, Chapter 551.