From the Mayor’s Desk
The Lexington City Council will meet in a Regular Meeting on
Wednesday, August 8th, 2012, at 6:00 p.m., at the Woodson
Community Center, 631 N. Rockdale, Lexington, Texas.
1. Call meeting to order.
2. Welcome guest.
3. Citizen input.
4. Approve the minutes of the following meetings – July 11th
and July 17th, 2012.
5. Discuss and possible action to approve paying bills for the
month of July 2012.
6. Discuss and possible action on issues on Hilliard Street.
7. Discuss and possible action to approve Mayor to sign LAI
8. Discuss and possible action to approve the collection
contract with Lee County Tax Assessor Collector.
9. Discuss and possible action to approve Inter-local Agreement
between Lee County, City of Lexington and Lexington EDC.
10. Discuss and possible action to sell City pole digger truck
and street sweeper.
11. Reports: A. Financial/Budget Report – Pam Cox
B. Police Report – Chief Yarbrough
Note: City Council may go into executive session on one or more of the above agenda items, in accordance with the Open Meeting Act, Government Code, Chapter 551.