Lost Pines Groundwater Conservation District
In accordance with Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, as amended, take notice that the Board of Directors of the Lost Pines Groundwater Conservation District will meet in a regular meeting, open to the public, on the date and at the time and place stated below, to consider the following matters:
Date of meeting: Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Location of meeting: Giddings City Hall, 118 E. Richmond St., Giddings, TX 78942
Time of meeting: 7:00 p.m
1) Call to Order – President Alice Darnell
2) Welcome and Introductions
3) Public comments – limit 3 minutes each person.
4) Approval of the minutes of the January 18, 2012 regular board meeting – President Alice Darnell
5) Consideration of the financial report and adoption of any budget amendment necessary.
6)Discussionofa2year contract for Robert L. Cook, III, Governmental Relations. For Board consideration and possible action and approval.
7) Rules Committee meeting report. Director Hansberger
8) General Manager’s Report. The General Manager will address matters concerning wells in the District, educational activities concerning groundwater, activities concerning the GMAC, meetings with constituents, and committee meetings of interest. The report may include relevant handouts. For Board consideration and possible action.
9) Discussion of Lost Pines Groundwater Conservation District legislation, related legislation and/ or activities occurring that affect or pertain to the District and groundwater.
10) Consideration of conferences, meetings and educational opportunities Board members desire to attend.
11) Consideration of agenda calendar and events.
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend the district’s meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services, such as interpreters for persons who are deaf or hearing impaired, readers, large print, or braille are requested to contact Peggy Campion, assistant secretary, at 512-360- 5088 at least two (2) work days prior to the agenda, so that appropriate arrangements can be made. Persons who desire the assistance of an interpreter in conjunction with their oral presentation at this district agenda are requested to contact Peggy Campion, assistant secretary , at 512-360-5088 at least five (5) days prior to the agenda so that appropriate arrangements can be made.