From the Mayor’s Desk
The Lexington City Council will meet in Regular Session on
Wednesday, February 8th, 2012, at 6:00 p.m., at the Woodson
Community Center, 631 N. Rockdale, Lexington, Texas.
The Agenda is as follows:
1. Call meeting to order.
2. Welcome guest.
3. Citizen input.
4. Approve minutes for the mtgs. of Jan. 11, 17 & 31, 2012.
5. Discuss and possible action to approve paying bills for the month
of January 2012.
6. The Texas Masonry Council will speak to Council about Masonry
Planning in the future.
7. Discuss and possible action on City Council members attending
TML’s Small Cities’ Problem-Solving Clinic.
8. Discuss and possible action to purchase handheld meter reader
devices. - Jennifer Thomas & Floyd Lovings
9. Discuss and possible action to purchase used bucket truck. – Floyd
10. Discuss and possible action to call for the City Election for May
12, 2012, for two Council-members and Mayor Positions.
11. Discuss and possible action on collection of outstanding fines
and warrants by Travis County Constable. – Chief Bowden
12. Discuss and possible action on Bar Code System for evidence
room. – Chief Bowden
13. Discuss and possible action on purchase of radios for police
department. – Chief Bowden
14. Reports: A. Financial/Budget – Pam Cox
B. Police Report – Chief Bowden
Note: City Council may go into executive session on one or more of
the above agenda items, in accordance with the Open Meetings Act,
Government Code, Chapter 551.