The Lexington City Council will meet in Special Session on
Tuesday, July 19th, 2011, at 5:30 p.m., at the Woodson
Community Center. The Agenda follows:
1. Call meeting to order.
2. Welcome guest.
3. Citizen input.
4. Discuss and possible action on radio license. – Reuel
5. Consideration and action awarding a contract for the 2010
TCDP Wastewater Treatment Plant Rehabilitation.
6. Discuss and possible action to include a contribution in
the City of Lexington’s next budget year to Combined
Community Action, Inc.
7. Discuss and possible action for a contribution to LC
Express. – Elvis Lewis
8. Discuss and possible action on Live Air Networks putting
a tower on the water tower.