From the Mayor’s Desk
The Lexington City Council will meet in Regular Session on Wednesday, July 13, 2011, at 6 p.m. at the Woodson Community Center.
1. Call meeting to order
2. Welcome Guests
3. Citizen input
4. Approve minutes of the following meetings – June 8, 21, 23, 2011
5. Discuss and possible action to approve paying bills for the month of June 2011.
6. Discuss and possible action on sewer rate concerns – Cherry Stover.
7. Annette Woodward will give a report on the log cabins.
8. Discuss and possible action on Live Air Networks putting a tower on the water tower.
9. Discuss and possible action on awarding bid for a new roof on police station.
10. BEFCO Engineering will talk to the City Council about filtration system.
11. Discuss and possible action to replace carpet and paint inside of police station. – Opal Lewis
12. Discuss and possible action on water usage in the city.
13. Discuss and possible action on personnel policy.
14. Reports: A. Financial/Budget – Pam Cox
B. Police Report
Note: City Council may go into executive session on one or more of the above agenda items, in accordance with the Open Meeting Act, Government Code, Chapter 551.