Freedom Rally No. 1
A Freedom Rally is being planned for Saturday, August 28, from 5 to 8 p.m. It will be held at Simmang City Park (Manheim Road just west of Dr. Martin Luther King Road) in Giddings, Texas.
Everyone is invited and asked to bring your chairs, fishing poles, walking shoes, and an eagerness to learn our first ten amendments to the U.S. Constitution.
1. Walk around the park and learn about amendments to the Constitution. Amendment signs will be posted throughout your “Constitutional” walk.
2. Fish from the pond. A good time for kids to enjoy good ole’ American past time called fishing.
3. Listen to music from Jimmy Siegeler and J.W. Riza.
4. Hear speakers from “grassroot” folks, officer holders, and candidates.
5. Enjoy hot dogs and tea. Freewill donations are accepted.
6. Collect and trade Tea Party badges. This is a good hobby and a good way to know friends.
Good manners are expected at all times to keep the park clean.
This event is for good ole’ Americans who believe in more freedom, less government and lower taxes. For information, call Vance Bradford, at 979-542-3882.