From the Mayor’s Desk
*Agenda: Call meeting to order, Welcome guest, Citizen input.
* Approve minutes of the following meeting – July 14th, 2010.
* Discuss and possible action to approve paying bills for the month of July 2010.
* Financial report from EDC, minutes from 2009 EDC meetings and a response on letter to EDC dated April 1st, 2010, from Lori Barnikow.
* Consider/Adopt Resolution for the submission of a 2011/ 2012 Texas Community Development Block Grant to the Texas Department of Rural Affairs.
* Consider/Award Engineering contract for the 2010 Texas Community Development Block Grant.
* Riata Financial Group would like to talk to City Council about a Professional Service Agreement. – Brent McConico
* Grantworks, Inc. Planning Services would like to talk to City Council about Texas Community Development Block Grant Planning and Capacity Building Program.
* Discuss and possible action on a proposed Inter Local Agreement between Lee County and the Cities of Giddings and Lexington regarding the new radio system.
* Discuss and possible action to go back to our watering schedule.
* Reports: A. Financial/Budget Reports – Pam Cox
B. Police Report – Chief Davenport
Note: City Council may go into executive session on one or more of the above agenda items, in accordance with the Open
Meeting Act, Government Code,Chapter 551.